1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost Items in void

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by AL1V3M0US3, Jul 13, 2018.

1. AL1V3M0US3

AL1V3M0US3 Member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    I've not played on your server in a long time. I've joined just to see what'up and play with my friend. I've played here before and had cool stuff and items. I've joined but i wasn't on my island i was in the void. I died. I created an island. My grave is 24000 +/- blocks away. I wanna ask if you can retrieve my items. Thanks

2. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Hi there AL, I'll try to hop on and see if I can find your grave for you, give me a few!
    [doublepost=1531510924,1531510226][/doublepost]AL, I popped on to help you but I don't seem to see you online. I visited your island, however I would need the coordinates from your last deathpoint in order to take you to your gravesite.

3. AL1V3M0US3

AL1V3M0US3 Member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    I went off to try to make my own server with friend using hamachi and server files, came back, the waypoint of the death is gone i dont understand why

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Hey AL1V3M0US3,

Those death points can really be frustrating! I often have experienced them disappearing for no reason too. Your grave may have been removed anyway. Either way, whenever you restart an island, it wipes everything such as your inventory and enderchest. So you would not have had those items to start your new island either way. Since there is nothing further we can do, I will go ahead and close this thread. Happy gaming! :)