1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost progress when changing account name

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by KelleyCubes, Dec 13, 2020.

1. KelleyCubes

KelleyCubes Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    So I recently changed my name on mojang.net from Kelley_Cubed to KelleyCubes and lost all progress (inventory, claims, etc) in the transfer. Just as well, even though I have refreshed my name on the Forum- I can't create a ticket on the server I usually play (B-Team) without it saying I need to do a preliminary log in with the ticket link (which I have tried). Not entirely sure what to do from here as I don't want to let my claim sit for 2 weeks, and I can't change my name back on Mojang for another month to try and sort out the claim nonsense.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Hello KelleyCubes,

I transferred your player inventory, etc to the new name. As for the ticket system, relogging on forums, or ticket page, should fix that issue.

Let us know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

LunaBlossoms and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  3. KelleyCubes

KelleyCubes Member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Thanks so much! The only issue I'm still running into is opening my strongboxes on my claim, as they are still locked to the old name. I'm not sure if there's an easy fix or not for that but I greatly appreciate your help so far.

KelleyCubes

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Ok we got that all sorted. Should be good now.

LunaBlossoms likes this.