1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Magic WereDoge is bad Doge.

Discussion in 'GT New Horizons' started by LordEreh, Feb 3, 2021.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Another funny thread title but its something to cheer you up during you hard working to improve the network!

Ok, no more funny things because this is serious matter.
    There a bug/feature of Witchery mod that can bypass the claim protection but I think its hard to remove or prevent such action.

I am talking about level 3 Lycanthrophy ability such is: Wolf Form gains the ability to instantly dig earth and sand (and occasionally find bones), and that stuff bypass claim protection(i show such in acton to TheeForgotten, you can ask him).

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    The Werewolf is only able to instantly break earth and sand, which are non-valuable - we've had this on the servers for a while with little to no issues. Of course, if anything happens, please let us know. Thanks for the report.

3. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Yea, but this magic trick really upset some player bc TheeF tpa'ed me to base of other player(maybe they are teammates idk) and he(TheeF) asked to make a ticket but since i havent launched MC today i made this thread

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  4. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    Well if a grief occurred we'd investigate that as usual when you get the chance to make a ticket or thread about it. The only viable way to get rid of the ability is to remove Werewolf lvl. 3 altogether.
    That being said, issues with this ability are few and far between, so preferred that the feature is kept.

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    We try to give players as much content as possible. I looked at this a long time ago and couldn't find a viable solution to patch this. It also makes it harder because the mod is closed source.
    As Gabe has pointed out, if people are abusing this, we will punish the player doing so.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  6. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Currently im the only weredoge on GTNH so there is no way about abusing.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.