1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Many EFab Items Cannot Be Crafted

Discussion in 'Continuum' started by EdanEA, Mar 5, 2019.

1. EdanEA

EdanEA Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    I've recently began playing on the Continuum server again after a long hiatus. Though initially every thing was functioning just fine, as of the past few days--maybe a week--I've noticed an issue with the EFab mod on the server. This issue causes many items from the aforementioned mod to not be crafted. Though at first I believed this to be an issue with my own instance of the modpack, despite reinstalling it, this issue is still present.

After seeing this issue was not fixed after a reinstall of the pack, I then simply tried going into a singleplayer world, to attempt to crafting these same items. In doing so, I found that all items were able to be crafted in the singleplayer world. Following this, I began trying to craft all items that I was able to on the server. These following items were not able to be crafted on the server:
    • efab: upgrade_power
    • efab: pipes
    • efab: grid
    • efab: tank
    • efab: rfstorage
    • efab: gearbox
    • efab: tank2
    • efab: boiler
    • efab: steamengine
    • efab: storage
    • efab: rfcontrol
    Do note, this is incomplete, as I couldn't craft certain items, as I did not have sufficient resources. And, again, do note that I attempted to craft these items both in the Tinker's Construct Crafting Station and the vanilla Crafting Table.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    Should be fixed.