1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Market slot increase.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Manowarra, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Manowarra

Manowarra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Hello MyM!

I've been playing on the network for quite a while and seen a few different market system plugins on the various versions, I understand the one used for FTB Revelation MC 1.12, is quite new.

So I understand that it's not nearly as advanced as some of the previous versions of the market plugin.
    I however have a simple request, would it be possible to increase the amount of items allowed to be sold on the market per player from the current 10, to 20 or 30?
    Considering that this modpack has in excess of 25.000 different items, you quite quickly run into the dreaded "You are already selling the maximum amount of items at a time." message, even if you are not selling multiple of the same items.

Hopefully a change like that shouldn't be too difficult, and might increase the use of the market, for the benefit of the community :)

p.s. wru Revelation endgame list :p

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Hm, I thought I configured the same limit as on 1.7. I changed it to 30 now.