1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done mars base BaronWeedzard

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by BaronWeedzard, Nov 4, 2020.

1. BaronWeedzard

BaronWeedzard Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    found signs posted with message to reach out over ticket of lost mars base ...

lost base right after reset or server transfer on new server built a base on mars and it disappeared dubnoir the mod helped me to file ticket theirs currently a mars pets yellow in color assigned to dubnoir in area of base dont have the exact cords of base just general area ... it looks as if map had been reset as terrain was changed in area ..

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Hello Baron,

As I see that you're able to create forum posts can we assume your issue with using the forums is now resolved?

As for your issue with your Mars base being removed can you please give us more information. For example was it claimed, or what were you doing there last before you noticed it being 'regenerated'. It would be helpful to have coordinates of the place as well, even if it is a general area.

I'll be tagging our @Senior Moderator as they're going to be able to investigate this better in space. Please be patient as they have a large workload.

Notes for staff: The ticket issued by dubhoir is located here.

*Moving this thread to B-team support area as it is much more appropriate to be located there!

3. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    wait was it gone due to inactivity, or.. did it just vanish after a day or two

and if it wasnt claimed, maybe it was griefed (which is bannable)

4. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Raptor, please let staff handle it.

Baron, I took a look at the location when it was initially reported, and at the location I was given, and I found no logs to suggest there was a base in the area. I did suggest for admins to look into it, however at this point I am not sure if there is anything that can be done. I will ask an @Administrator to take a look and see if anything can be found and/or done about this.

5. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
  6. BaronWeedzard

Local Time:
    it was claimed in three sections first one being a square of 2000 blocks with two separate claims joining it .. it was not grieved it just vanished was there one day went back to finish work on build next day claim was gone along with all the buildings ... as for location not sure may have one saved pic of base looking for that in files not sure if it will show cords to claim but it has a date that should show that claim was there . not real worried about claim being replaced , was kind of pissed its gone at time, but rebuilt on new claim to avoid overlap of old one in case there was something to be done .. from looks of terrain whole mars map was reset would say around the 12th of last month a full week after server change ..

if it helps had all of first claim square part terraformed and was terraforming new section at time of disappearance also had a yellow slimling claimed ... currently is a yellow slimling claimed by dubhnoir at location of claim

will see if can find photo today and post

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Hello BaronWeedzard,

Unfortunately, I dug through backups as far back as September and could not find a backup of the area. This is a known bug when making claims on Galacticraft planets - bases get reset. So in the future don't make claims on planets.

Now, what we can do is offer you some mats/equipment to help you get back on your feet. There isn't much more we can do, but if you let us know what we can do to help you rebuild we'll make it happen. Drop me a list of stuff that'd help and I'll make sure you get it.

HanoverFist69

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  8. BaronWeedzard

Local Time:
    not really worried about mats already replaced them .... but thxs for offer and effort to discover issues

9. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    If this is the case, then I shall close this and mark it as done. Wish we could've done something more but sometimes these things work out in such ways. Most people on b-team are quite nice and the market is usually stocked. I'm sure you'll be able to get back to a place you were before in no time!

I hope you have a lovely day and continue enjoying your time on MyM!

~Luna