1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MC Eternal Update and Reset

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by SovereignEternal, Jan 27, 2023.

1. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    [​IMG]

Server Address
    mceternal4.mym.li
    Curseforge Launcher - MYM Launcher
    Pack Version: 1.6.1
    Changelog - Support Forum

Node 4 Launch Time
    Patron 3 - NOW!
    Patron 2 - Saturday, January 28st 9am CET
    All others - Sunday, January 29nd 9am CET
    Timezone Converter
    Node 3 Shutdown
    Friday, February 3rd

Update & Reset Information

Hello, MyMers! This announcement has been a long time coming, and now it's here! The MCEternal server will be reset due to the numerous mod changes, and the pack will be updated. The pack has undergone significant changes, and I hope you enjoy your new experience with it!​

Pack Description

Tons of thrilling™ Adventures, Magic, Science, Quests, Combat, Bosses, Automation, Exploration, and Rats who shoot cheese from cannons??

The Better Late Than Never Update
    "I've spent the last 16 months and counting, handcrafting a fun and fresh new modded experience. There is plenty to discover in all aspects of Eternal and there are plenty of unique twists to keep you engaged. MCE uses basic crafting recipes. I realized blending the fun parts from the likes of modded skyblock (quests, shop, etc along with RPG elements) in a kitchen sink pack that's not too complicated turns out is super enjoyable for all types of players (especially with friends! :D) *Get rewarded for doing whatever you feel like doing with the expansive optional questing system!*"​

Node 3 Shutdown and World Downloads

Players may download their claims off the current server with World Downloader to continue in single-player. Any claims not downloaded before the server shutdown will be lost forever, so make sure to preserve your work.​

Player Transfers

Players wanting to transfer their player data to the new server must make a forum post or a ticket ( /ticket create) ingame. NOTE: There may be issues with transfers due to the removal of certain mods. Expect to lose items.​

Warnings/Notes

As this pack is a 1.12 server, this pack is still highly experimental.​

dubhnoir and BetaPetey like this.
  2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    SovereignEternal likes this.
  3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:

4. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  5. JessTheGreat

JessTheGreat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    :( Sad face. Well I guess its time. Glad I got on today to see this. Time to take all the pictures.

6. korncover

korncover Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Why the sad face? If you want to keep your progress you can ask for a transfer.

7. JessTheGreat

JessTheGreat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    It's not so much the player data as it is the build I'm sad about. it's fun to start over again now and then though.