1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done MCA Villagers Disappearing

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by parsa335, Oct 22, 2017.

1. parsa335

parsa335 Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Sorry for asking for a lot of support but I logged in yesterday and my MCA villagers (one of whom was my 'wife') disappeared. I know for sure they have not died since they were in a secure area. Does anyone know why?

2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Are there any other mobs nearby?

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This was an issue before, unless there is foul play involved it can be a result of the passive/hostile mob cap,though they shouldn't be despawning because of this. (Shouldn't, but might because reasons)

I'll send out a @Moderator to make sure they aren't the victims of foul play.

4. parsa335

parsa335 Member

Local Time:
    I have a mob spawner and grinder nearby but I didn't think it would make them despawn since the mobs die quickly and the villagers were named entities.

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    The plugin doesn't care about names. It just deletes stuff.

6. EldritchGuard

EldritchGuard Active Member

Local Time:
    I play crundee ill take a look when i get home

7. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Hi parsa335,
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your villagers and wife. I went to your home and checked out your setup. I think the mob limiter is what happened here. We have a 30 mob cap in a 3x3 chunk area and it appears your spawners above and below are maxing it out. I tested it by spawning in some villagers and often hit the cap. Although the mobs above die pretty quickly, the mobs below are slow to die and that might be what happened here. I also checked for foul play and found no signs. I hope this helps! After discussing a bit about it with EldritchGuard, we decided there is not much more that can be done. If we come up with any ideas, we will be sure to let you know! Since there is nothing further that can be done at this point in time, I will go ahead and close this thread.
    -Tipsied

8. parsa335

parsa335 Member

Local Time:
    Okay, thank you very much for the support.