1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done message gotten delivery not

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by JVlechaCNYL, Jun 12, 2016.

1. JVlechaCNYL

JVlechaCNYL The Mech with no pilot

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    so i am trying to get eldritch eyes to get master blood orbs and thus proceeded to warp myself out by eating brains, standing in flux, and etc and when i finally got a message saying "a fog has come out of nowhere something stirs within it", but one never spawned

the first time i shrugged it off as maybe a glitch or i missed it and or fell off and tried again got a second message didn't spawn. went on a rant

then the third time still no spawn but actually took a screen shot (forgot to get one of the previous two messages before)
    upload_2016-6-12_16-46-40.
    looking for a sort of fix or suggestion of whats happening

ive checked my mobs grinders and spawners at the time didnt have loads of monsters so no over monster capacity beyond that idk what else could go wrong

could someone help me

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
  3. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think hes reffering to the fact that eldritch guardians arent spawning when they should be, preventing him from advancing into thaumcraft. Though isnt there another way to get the eyes?

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    There is a mob spawn limit with a 3x3 chunk area. Is it the same further away from the mob spawner?

5. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    well then whats the limit at the time right after the screenshot there was 9-12 mobs and like 3 of them on the spawning platforms

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Don't know what inf sky is set to, but probably something around 12-16.

7. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    well.... sadness[DOUBLEPOST=1465873562][/DOUBLEPOST]well then i have a follow up question can i be considered to be at the level to buy them or no

8. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Is there not still an infusion recipes them? Not got there yet on this server

9. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    im srry what?

10. aD0UBLEj

Local Time:
    oops missed a 'for' in my previous post. As of last thaum completion on civilisation and every previous thaum completion, there is a research in the eldritch tab which allows you to make eldritch eyes from ender eyes, void seeds and gold in an infusion (by default recipe). I haven't completed enough thaum yet in skyblock (not even made a greatwood wand yet) so can't confirm it is still there, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

11. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    yeah but i dont have it :(
    ik about it but ive never seen it or had heard about it before this server
    also im guessing to get that research imma need to get one or scan the guardian

and also ive never unlocked it so i dont know what to go for so far ive just researched all the warpy research and more to unlock more warpy research but still nothing more has unlocked besides minor warp research

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  12. aD0UBLEj

Local Time:
    you need quite a bit of warp to unlock the eldritch tab (which unlocks randomly when you have quite high warp). then it is in the opening the eye research which i think needs a cultist book usually which i have no idea how you do on skyblock

13. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    yeah i have it and have unlocked it but ive done all the basic ones such as the better essentia storage, void metal caps, and the sanity checker besides those nothing else has unlocked itself

14. aD0UBLEj

Local Time:
    Have you got Eldritch revelation yet? another which needs more warp than to unlock eldritch tab that unlocks the next researches

15. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    im at warp 26

16. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    Hi j! You may need more permanent warp for the revelation try making some forbidden knowledge items from thaum
    (That's why I kept going on and on about flesh golems earlyer)

17. JVlechaCNYL

Local Time:
    i dont want to go through the hassle tho i mean have u seen the new recipe for it[DOUBLEPOST=1465927136,1465925046][/DOUBLEPOST]I GOT IT AFTER GETTING KAMI AND EX ASTRIS DONE I GOT IT[DOUBLEPOST=1465932912][/DOUBLEPOST]i got what i wanted, the eyes so im good now because i wanted the guardians for the eyes so imma just close this thread thanks everyone

BookerTheGeek likes this.