1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done MFR Planter Crash and other issues

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by ButterBRi, Aug 5, 2016.

1. ButterBRi

ButterBRi Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I've been using the MFR tree farm and in making a biofuel farm, I've noticed that I'm crashed out of the server into the main lobby every time I try to specify the plants in the filter so that I can ensure specific saplings are all planted instead of just one (since the planter seems to prioritize planting only the sapling in the first slot). The bioreactor needs a variety of plants in order to have greater efficiency, and I think it would be too laggy to construct a tree farm per sapling. Am I the only one having this problem?

On other issues:
    Just wanted to ask if admins delete mobs for any reason at all. I had about 4 cows running on top of sewers in order to produce fertilizer. One day, I came in and they were all just gone. If the admins hadn't deleted it, do other players have the capability to kill mobs in my claim? Like is it possible for someone to walk into a pen inside my claim and kill the entities inside?

I've also noticed that the modular power suit seems to randomly run out of power. I've realized the kinetic generator has been nerfed, but why would there be a power leak? I go from 400k+ power to 0 in no time at all, even if I am running to generate power. This gets dangerous when I jump high, knowing I have enough power to land safely, only to die from fall damage suddenly. I've noticed this happens whenever the notification about "Backups" pop-up, though maybe that is just coincidence.

2. ButterBRi

ButterBRi Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    And right after I reported this, I died. I was running around and saw I had 11k power. I jumped only a small height, landed and died. No grave. Lost my stuff. :/ what's going on with MPS

Attached Files:

3. The cows despawned, which is to be expected as i suppose that you had not named them.[DOUBLEPOST=1470454725][/DOUBLEPOST]you can always use crop farms from agricraft for your bio reactor.

4. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Have you looked around the site where you died? Death points are not always exact due to possible desynchronization in player positions with the server. I would look all along your jump trajectory to see if the grave spawned there.