1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Minecraft Account Connection Won't Work

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by eyore_11, Mar 31, 2022.

1. eyore_11

eyore_11 New Member

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, as it has to do with the MyM launcher, but I'm trying to play revelations so I thought it might work.

Basically, when I go into the launcher, it downloads just fine.

Then I go into verification and I click my account, it seems to go through, but then the "Hmm... Can't reach this page" connection reset (try checking proxy, firewall, network connection, wifi cables, etc) page comes up.

I've turned off my antivirus, firewall, etc settings. I thoroughly checked everything antivirus I might have installed, and tried going through the whole known issues page. I am at a university, so that may be the issue, i.e. my uni blocking ports, (although I had no issues with the regular Feed the Beast launcher-- even verifying my account).

I also haven't had any issues on other servers.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem on my end, but nothing has seemed to work so far, so I just don't know what to do.

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Sometimes the simple solution is the right one, is your did you try using mojang or microsoft login?

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Closing due to inactivity.