1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against modpack request: Farming Valley

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BlazeFTB, Dec 10, 2018.

1. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    could we get farming valley as a server. i have just started playing it on a local server and love it. if you have ever played harvest moon, stardew valley, or animal crossing games then you will probably enjoy it. it’s minecraft verson 1.10.2 and on the curse/twitch launcher.
    Overview - Farming Valley - Modpacks - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge

SilverRose13 likes this.
  2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Farming Valley was considered, tested, and decided against nearly 2 years ago. The titular mod itself has core functionality issues that made it unsuitable in multiplayer. In one test, 4 players submitted tools to the Blacksmith to be upgraded within a minute of each other, and the first 3 tools were lost, and any one of the players were able to then gather the tool which had been submitted last, effectively stealing it.

Sandstroem likes this.
  3. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I knew the blacksmith had bugs with tools getting lost but I didn’t know they were even worse in multiplayer.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    @Broklyn_Datroll and I tried this a while back and as he said, there just was to many multiplayer issues. With mods and game mechanics alike.