1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valid Monetization Ideas

Discussion in 'Monetization Suggestions' started by SentientBot, Nov 4, 2017.

1. SentientBot

SentientBot Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Suggestion Title:
    Monetization Ideas
    Short Description:
    Small collection of ideas not reliant on hard / soft currency or ingame item / base perks
    Long Description:
    1. Currently there is a two week reset period for claims. I actually got caught recently with my son's area not being checked in 3 weeks, and the friend we were playing with forgetting to log in for a month. Perks for time extensions, or to be able to cover a friend's / family's claims with your own for extended time periods could be a source of income.

2. As you already have separate server networks for different versions of modded 1.7.10 and the newer 1.10, you could do one of them as the "free" server and a small monthly access fee for the other.

3. An account could choose access to one mod pack server for free, and with a subscription have a world on all of them.

4. Sell the ability to download claimed chunks / nearby areas.

5. Sell the ability to provide the seed for the next farm world reset.

6. Provide "show off" capabilities for subscribers, such as the website rotating between screenshots of paying players claims, or HQM based Leaderboards.​

2. SentientBot

SentientBot Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I didn't realize how the titles would be generated from the original form. Is there a way to up date the thread title to something more concise such as "Claim Extensions, Modpack Base Version Separation, Farm World Seeds, and Downloads."