1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done More issues with the Eldritch dimension

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by NKD_MoLe, Dec 26, 2018.

1. NKD_MoLe

NKD_MoLe Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Ok... im currently stuck at this point and cant progress further in thaumcraft because of it. I've tried going to the eldritch dimension about 10 times now, both through the obelisks in farmworld and through the portals you can craft in the NEI, which I placed down in the overworld. so far all portals have put me either on the roof of the building, or in the void. So I used a teleposer to remove the wall to get inside one of the buildings from the outside, which worked fine. But there was no runed tablet in the pedestal room, so I removed the wall to the boss room with teleposers to maybe be able to get the pearl anyways... but the boss room was completely empty, apart from walls it had nothing in it.
    is there any solution to this? or another way to get your hands on primeordeal pearls?

2. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    If I am not mistaken the Pearl should have been added to the ingame market because of these reasons a long time ago. Normally it is a server purchase for MyM's. Maybe staff forgot to re-add it to the /market? Have not logged in to look. I know on Crackpack and a few other servers it was added to the ingame market.

Edit: Just logged into both infinity nodes and it is not listed on the market. Listed on Crackpack for 9,000 MyM's each. Used to be listed on infinity as well but I am guessing it may have been missed a long time ago on one of the server resets.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  3. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As far as I know they are not on the market for infinity because you can make them using blood magic once you get one. I will converse with my colleagues and see if this is something we can do for you guys. Please be patient, thanks!
    Colin

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Which is why they were added to the /market along time ago, That thuamcraft dimention always gave players issues just to get the pearl, not to mention it was killing players just trying to go in the gate. Price was set high in on the market in order to still make it hard for a player to obtain them due to them being an endgame type item.

5. NKD_MoLe

Local Time:
    No rush... take your time! appreciate the help!

6. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Keep in mind sometimes the tablets just turn invisible but are 100% collectible by running into them. (Usually indicated by the eldritch guardians still "Protecting" it)
    Also someone might have taken the tablet and run off. (I have taken 1 or 2 for decorations before but I usually "Grief" the boss door to make it seem its already been killed)

7. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Yea I have seen people run off with them as well. Even just taking them to open doors in other mazes.

8. NKD_MoLe

Local Time:
    [doublepost=1545958281][/doublepost]
    wait, there are ways to craft them with bm? I know of some other ways to get more quite easy... like the mfr and jetpack(might not work if the dungeons are glitchy) ways... not sure if the mfr way is strictly legal though? but if there is a method to crafting them with bm once you have one that would be neat!

9. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    I believe it just uses the alchemy from BM to do it. Requires LP, a high tier orb and something else iirc

10. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Correct there is a recipe for it as you can see here and it is exactly as you described.

[​IMG]

There is a major problem with the recipe though, It takes One Primordial Pearl to create another. This recipe is a form of duplicating an already existing peal. Players can not get the first pearl which I believe this is why he made the support post.

I LOVE the idea of a crafting recipe instead of adding it to the market. Maybe for the hardcore packs make it a blood magic recipe and for the easier servers make it a thaumcraft infusion recipe.

The above recipe works but for the top slot instead of a primordial pearl I would personally make it an Eldritch Eye.

For the easier packs I would make it an Infusion recipe using 4 Eldritch Eyes, 2 Voids Seeds, and 2 Nether Stars.

Just an idea so that people can still obtain there first one without having to go too the eldritch dimention which is the main issues.

11. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    Of course. I am still discussing with our higher up staff to see what we want to do. Please be patient. Thanks!
    Colin

12. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    There are an infinite number of dungons with an infinite number of tablets/pearls in that dimension, all you need to be able to do is get into the dimension. You can travel between the dungeons with a BM Air sigil and get inside thedungeon with teleposer / ender pearls / staff of travelling.

There is also exactly one of the bosses that can be captured and spawned with a machine (but not auto-killed, dont try it) for an even easier infinite number of pearls.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018