1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done My account is lost!

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Ghomashi, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Ghomashi

Ghomashi Active Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Hello!

So unfortunately I've been having issues recovering my Minecraft account information and therefore I cannot log into the servers to keep my claims active. I was hoping that I could reach someone to hopefully extend my claim protection until I can resolve the account issues. Also, terribly sorry if there was another way to get this information out to a mod, I've never posted on the forum before and don't know my way around it yet!

My IGN is Ghomashi, and if you need any other information as a confirmation please let me know!

Thanks

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hello Ghomashi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Minecraft account. I do hope you're able to recover it soon! I was able to place an absence for you as per here. You've got time until November 22nd, 2020.

Note: If you're unable to recover your account and create another please let us know we may be able to sync your data over to your new account.

Also, you're doing just fine with creating a support forum post. Another option is a ticket, however, since you're unable to log on this is a perfectly good way of getting help :)

I wish you the best,
    ~Luna

Ghomashi and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  3. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    2:11 AM