1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done My game crashes when trying to connect

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by robocow, May 15, 2022.

1. robocow

robocow Member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Hi, I'm on Sevtech Ages and I am having trouble joining the server. I have been playing for a little while now but it is no longer letting me in, every time I go to join the server it crashes my game. I have reloaded my game and even re-downloaded my modpack but not been able to join still. I am playing with a friend and we are on a team, and currently in Age 1, I was just wondering if anyone is able to help?

Apologies if this is the incorrect procedure as it is my first post to the forum, thanks for the help. Below is the link to my crash-report via Pastebin

2. robocow

robocow Member

Local Time:
    Hi, I have just come back to update this post as I have been reading through previous threads, I think my issue is that when I used /rtp I am near someone's base and that is causing me to crash. I was just wondering if it would be possible to reset my character or move me back to spawn, I do not mind losing my items as I didn't have any important items.

Thanks again for the help it is much appreciated.

3. iLuxxy

iLuxxy Consultant

Local Time:
    Thanks for your patience, noticing that this post is over 1 month old, do you still need moved to spawn?

4. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Closing due to inactivity.