1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MyM 2.0 - Team structure changes and more

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening,

per MyM 2.0 update I already announced some changes in regards to the staff, this will now begin. The major part of this is that SirWilli and I will take a step back from the player relations part and assign two qualified staff members to take over the entire staff aspect of this community as well as front-end development of the server/network. We have been thinking for quite some time about ways how we can improve the lack of support from some of our staff members and increase the productivity of the whole network. After weeks of discussions, we came to the conclusion that we will hand this over to a few people that have the power, time and motivation to do it.

These two people are Auonddon and cbrozak.

The goals of this change are:
    • more active and friendly staff support
    • more productive development of the network
    • higher uptime of the servers and better performance management
    • relief for us -> more time for back-end stuff and more productive time consuming
    • better communication and support for the current staff members.
    • better structure and laid out policies/procedures to assist all staff with their day to day duties but also allow them to enjoy the server and the game.

The first things that will change:
    • Auonddon and Cbrozak well be given complete Authority and support moving forward from myself and Sirwilli; we expect the same from the rest of the staff.
    • all requests and questions will go to Auonddon and Cbrozak first before SirWilli or me will get involved
    • the complete staff is being re-evaluated (expect a lot of changes both up and down the board)
    • the current staff ranks are in revision and might change
    • a complaint section that is only visible to the creator and Admins both for players and staff.
    • additional changes/ideas that are still in development and we are not ready to announce. (stay tuned)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.