1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New quest for guardians

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Junior_mint90, May 22, 2020.

1. Junior_mint90

Junior_mint90 Active Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    So hi again. FTB beyond question also again. I'm in search of the elusive water temple spawns and seem unable to find them in FTB beyond. I need to find a guardian and syringe it for it essence but cannot find them what-so-ever. I read online they spawn in deep ocean but again I have looked and cannot find the temples in the oceans at all. Not sure if the spawns are turned off? Would be a big help as since explosion effects are off, the ender dragons breath does nothing and I cannot collect dragons breath for a water breathing ring either since i need the effect on the ground to do so. Any help would be greatly loved or an alternate solution as scuba helmets are rather unweildly for my needs thanks!

2. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    It is better to look in the farmworld for guardian temples, and the dragon does shoot his breath out when he lands on the portal in the center of the island during the fight.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    You might need to turn your particle effects up to see the breath, and you should be quick about it clicking the pool of breath as it does tend to fade quickly leaving you with little more than a bottle of air from the end.

4. Junior_mint90

Junior_mint90 Active Member

Local Time:
    Ah okay maybe my particles are off. I will give it a try to see what i can do with that thank you a bunch.
    As for temples i have looked for a few hours in the farm world and no sign sadly. Maybe i am unlucky? Guardian would be best since i can use it for the peaceful module but dragons breath works too
    Thanks again will let you know

Edit:
    Okay yeah that worked thanks Wyndman. I had details off to improve performance so i never saw it but i did when i turned it on, thanks.

Last edited: May 26, 2020