1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by harryarne, Apr 21, 2020.

1. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    As far as I can see from looking at the news-thread the last new minecraft server was launched in February, before that October 2019 saw two servers, and August saw two. Is MyM dying, or are there other reasons why we're not releasing packs? The way I play MC I play a server until I get tired or finish the pack, then I need new content. I think the "this week on MyM" is a nice addition and with more news to report on it could have been really good.

Sandstroem likes this.
  2. MisterRilik

MisterRilik Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Alot of the admins in charge of that kind of stuff are severly impacted by the corona virus, as such real life has been keeping them busy, i know at least Project ozone 3 kappa is in the works, they prolly have several others as well but we just have to have patience with them theyre doin the best they can in a crappy situation!

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    We are working on some new stuff. Personally, I am working lots of overtime so it is incredibly difficult to find time to put in here. Should be nice once this virus stuff is over

LadyRen13 and nojanno like this.