1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done No home or start over?

Discussion in 'Antimatter Chemistry' started by misscatlin1951, Mar 29, 2022.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I hac forgot to set home on this server and the server crashed before I could. Either I get the assistance of someone on staff to locate a chest and multiple canes growing or completely reset me. I find that this program can also assist me in my furtherment of pure knowledge in chemistry that I was missing before. (I flunked my first semester of college chemistry and was so embarrassed I never went back. Please dont allow me to languish in waiting because a mod or admin never bothered to look at my post.

2. MaulwurfRitter

MaulwurfRitter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I think you can find your Claim withe ./claimlist and then in the menu ther is a way to get cords. (I think I reamember that) than random teleport and just havin luck that you are near your base

3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, I was not able to satisfy a claim before the server interruption that left me in limbo. I had just come on, dropped the sand, planted the cane, dropped the generator and chest then proceeded to explore. I had bounced back several times, but I neglected to do ./sethome.
    Now I have to wait for staff to search for my chest and get the coords for me. I can then try to get back to home and sethome.

4. MaulwurfRitter

MaulwurfRitter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    As far as I know, a chest also creates a protected area and that can be found with it. But I am not quite sure

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Yea, Most of the upper relevel moderators can do it but it has been many years since I actually used any of these commands and the mods would be the only ones that can do it. That is part of the moderator training because it happens about 4 to 6 times a month on very busy servers and I think that MYM would qualify as such.

6. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    I'll load up and check if you have a claim, but afaik moderators don't have the tools to find a base without a claim or home set.

7. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
  8. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thanks Soverign, that will be a great help. I know that I used to be able to do it, but that was a very long time ago in a galaxy ...never mind that. I used to be a moderator/owner in a small 1.7.10 server and I enjoyed the H*** out of it. Now with macula degen, I cant see parts of words even when I just typed them so I am glad for error correction. That is one reason I quit modding because I couldnt see parts of the text.
    Thanks again.

9. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thanks for the assist.

10. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Found your stuff. Claimed it. Transferred it to you. TPed you to the claim on your next login.

Sorry for the delay!

11. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Thank you very much. Now for the chemistry lesson!!