1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done No village in farmworld

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by Rebelborn, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    when the farmworld get reset can u generet a new world that have villages in it? i have flyed around in farmworld for ca 2h hunting for a village but i cant finde any. or enable aroma again?

Rebel

Rohen likes this.
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    There should be villages in the farmworld, there are plenty in Node 1 so I doubt the other nodes are suffering from such an unlikely event. Which node are you on and I can check the map when I have some free time.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Pretty sure I copied over the region files from node 1 farmworld to the other two nodes. They should be the exact same I think.

4. wyndman

Local Time:
    That's supposed to be a secret ;)

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    You have set up two additional unplanned working nodes in hours after setting up the first one, so it was pretty obvious that you copied most of the stuff anyways.

6. wyndman

Local Time:
    We work super fast! Or we thought that Node one was so well done it was only fair that players migrating to two and three share the experience.

With the secret out though, there's at least three in the farm world that I know of off the top of my head.