1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Nuclear reactor

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by HaLCeFeR, Aug 9, 2016.

1. HaLCeFeR

HaLCeFeR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    On the server I built a nuclear reactor. For equipment I spent a lot of resources. Especially a lot of the resources I spent on the lzh-condensators. After they lost strength, I decided to fix them with lapis lazuli. But they are not stalling. After I decided to test this method in a single game, but the result has not changed. So I ask you to correct this error, at least on my server, and that because of it I have lost the desire to play. The text was written using an online translator, so I apologize in advance about mistakes.

2. Syllogistics

Syllogistics Active Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    If I read this correctly, the problem occurs on the server and on singleplayer. In this case, it would be a mod problem and staff can barely do something, but I don't know if it works for other people or if there is already a bug report for it.
    Since I am not sure about that though, anyone should feel free to correct me and teach me and @HaLCeFeR better.

3. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Pretty much from what i think

4. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    It's not the most elegant solution I admit, but a better one (if that's even possible with just MT) would take considerably more time and effort to get it to work properly.. nonetheless this should solve the issue at hand, basically this adds 2 shapeless recipes, one that will only work if the LZH is at 6000 damage or less (less than or equal to 60k heat absorbed or just over half the bar gone) and takes 1 lapis block to restore it to full, the second recipe will only work if the LZH is at more than 6000 damage, and requires 2 blocks to restore it to full capacity.. this was the only easy way I could think of to get it to work seeing as how the damage value is only there to show the damage bar, but the actual heat value is stored in a nbt tag and will override the damage value when placed into a reactor, and tags like that are a LOT harder to work with in MT.
    Code:
    #LZH fix
    val lzh = <IC2:reactorCondensatorLap:*>;
    recipes.addShapeless(<IC2:reactorCondensatorLap:1>.withTag({advDmg: 0}), [lzh.onlyDamageBetween(1,6000), <minecraft:lapis_block>]);
    recipes.addShapeless(<IC2:reactorCondensatorLap:1>.withTag({advDmg: 0}), [lzh.onlyDamageBetween(6001,10000), <minecraft:lapis_block>, <minecraft:lapis_block>]);