1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done outer lands and runed tablet

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Klouster, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Klouster

Klouster Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Hi, i have a tiny problem:D

Today i opened like 10 portals to outer lands (thaumcraft) and most of the time i ended up in void (i was prepared for that)... the problem is the few places i visited and were fine, there was no runed tablet, which opens door to boss... so i wanted to ask if this is known issue, or im just doing something wrong.

on internet forums ive read it can despawn on servers, so there is no way to fight boss. Maybe adding runed tablet on market would fix this problem... you would still have to fight boss to get loot from it and find good outer lands spawn. but without it there is no way how to get endgame stuff from Thaumraft.

thanks for reply :D

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    That is an issue with thaumcraft itself and the way it handles servers. As for the runed tablet, in the past we have reset the world to get it back
    (old post here) so I will tag the @Administrator team to look into this further. I thank you for your patience.

3. Klouster

Klouster Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    ok, thanks for reply, might be worth considering putting the tablet on market... without killing boss its worthless and boss is the hardest part:D (if you manage to find good outer land) xD

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Looks like the world was missing in the weekly reset. It should reset weekly now.