1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ozone 2 guilty mana pool recipe

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by coolgi3000, Dec 1, 2016.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    the title pretty much explains it ;)

I'll be honest the only reason I'm asking this is so I don't have to go to a whole other pack just to get the achievement :(
    And yeah I already know the answer is no :arghh:

But I personally see no reason why Cazador didn't include a recipe for it in the pack :cool: there's already an infinite mana generating flower, why not just have an infinite mana pool?

2. Cuz that would be just too easy?

3. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Theres already an infinite mana generating flower
    That plus a Gaia mana spreader and a mana lens or two would basically be simulating a guilty mana pool :cool:

4. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    My work would be useless then plus Infinity (Its in the name) is for infinity modpack :/[DOUBLEPOST=1480619232][/DOUBLEPOST]And MyM cant add their own recipe into a modpack what they havent created[DOUBLEPOST=1480619341][/DOUBLEPOST]Its like the post about suggesting to add a recipe for the auto dire table (Before Kappa mode)
    And Getting it in Ozone will ruin the fun of playing Infinity

5. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I'm not sure i understand what your trying to say here

Hmm I never knew that :( so all those packs they added recipes to in the past were MYM created packs? (That's not sarcasm, that is actually a question)

In what way? Most people don't play infinity just for the guilty mana pool as far as I know.

6. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Most have completed infinity before the achievements were a thing
    And most arent completionists

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    We do not deviate from the modpack in this case. If it was intended to be crafted, the modpack author would have added a recipe for it. I do see what you are saying about having to go to another modpack to do this but nothing we can do about it.

8. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    That is wrong. we do add custom recipies, but only for specific purposes. usually to fix a bug, or bypass an item that for whatever reason is banned of the server.

Never thought just because we want a different recipe.

coolgi3000 likes this.