1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Pack Suggestion: Undiscovered

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by AyeItsKatieMC, Feb 25, 2019.

1. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    As a fan of packs like IE:E, Project Ozone, Nuts and Bolts Torqued, and Age of Engineering, the author felt like there was a lack of solid expert-style progression packs for 1.12.2. So, he decided to craft his own pack: Undiscovered. With over 3000 recipe adjustments, 150 quests, modified world gen, and custom items, Undiscovered is sure to offer a unique experience.

Undiscovered - Modpacks - Minecraft - CurseForge

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll have a look, but I'm concerned that the pack hasn't been touched in quite some time, this could mean that it is finished and completely stable (yay) or the author gave up on it (boo)

Fireforce likes this.
  3. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    I didn't even notice the last pack update date a friend of mine asked to play it with me over the weekend so I downloaded it and so far it's a lot of fun. In my opinion the game play is a combination of E2E and AOE. There's no Gates as far as I know and no hidden side quests. But there are quests that revolve around exploring Lost cities

4. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Especially since the AS version will be broken on our servers, as well as a few other mods in that list. :(

5. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    I honestly didn't think of that. I just though while I was playing with my friends "Man this would be a great pack for MYM"

6. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    Just curious is this still being looked into as I haven't heard of anything about it

7. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Like wynd said its really outdated so its probably not going to be considered.

8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Decided against