1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patron - Access to Whitelisted Servers

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Hii_Tech, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Hii_Tech

Hii_Tech Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    On the Patron perk page, one of the listed perks is access to whitelisted servers. Is there a place that lists what whitelisted servers are available to patron supporters? I wouldn't mind supporting this network if it had whitelisted modpacks that I enjoy playing and before I make that commitment, I would like to see what are my options. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

2. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Hey Hii_Tech,

Usually our Patron server is just 1, and due to that and our announcements, it is usually known which servers are Patron-only so till now it did not warrant a specific list for it. An alternative to a list would be to go to announcements and type Patron on the search bar, that way you gonna have a list of past and present Patron servers like this.

Currently our only Patron server is Project Ozone 3.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on MyM
    -ggkhs

3. Hii_Tech

Local Time:
    Makes senses and thank you for your reply.

ggkhs likes this.
  4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There's a second pack coming soon.

5. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Plus Patron's get early access to new servers depending on what Tier you buy

6. Hii_Tech

Local Time:
    I'm interested in playing a whitelisted server because I would prefer to play with people who are mature and serious (I find that people who are willing to pay are generally more mature). I know that's not guaranteed but the likelihood is greater. I also like the idea of something a little more permanent than what's offered on the public servers. Due to my work schedule, it's not uncommon where I go on trips where I don't have the time or ability to login for more than three weeks at a time. Having my MC home wiped over 5 times now on several mod packs gets a little frustrating. I understand that one of the Patron perks is to extend the inactivity reset time but I personally find it to be silly that in order to keep what I build for more than two weeks, I would need to financially support the server on a monthly basis.

7. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    This has been discussed many times recently, most recently here
    I don't really see the need to do it in another thread unless you have something that hasn't been mentioned in one of the other threads.

8. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    You can always extend it yourself with /absence without patron. This pushes the deadline to four weeks. Which usually also works if you ask for it in the forum or discord if can't go ingame.