1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Pernicious Uranium

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by larkinjet, Oct 1, 2016.

1. larkinjet

larkinjet Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I have a problem..

Keep in mind that I am a builder and I am not doing nuclear reactor experimentation.

I do not fly or do magic.

Who knows how, but in the field, I must have stumbled onto a piece of radioactive Uranium that immediately killed me. Then it killed Blade. It did not react to weaponry. I retreated to my base where it followed me and shortly there after killed me again. You might look at the pic posted below.

Photo "1877" in the album "Larkinjet's jump-down infrastructue project." by larkinjet | MineYourMind Community

After doing some research I made a hazmat suit and was able to bury the piece deep in a hill.

Problem solved?

No...I log on and it is back and killed me again within my own base.

Is there something I don't know?

2. Possibly some insivible guy with a kinesis wand trolling you(i did that once :p) or just faulty magnet.[DOUBLEPOST=1475335382][/DOUBLEPOST]HEY!!! wait a min, the picture shows a mob from the nether phantom-what-its-called, it is difficult to kill but not impossible.[DOUBLEPOST=1475335477][/DOUBLEPOST]btw the grid is made by pressing 'c' while looking at a solid block.

3. hex_bug

hex_bug Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    i think the mob may be someone in morph, probably just someone trolling you. ask them to stop or submit a ticket maybe?