1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pixelmon Market Idea

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by LordFungi, Mar 6, 2017.

1. LordFungi

LordFungi Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    So, seeing as how work into the 1.10 servers has taken some steps forward I think it'd be great to introduce an idea. So how normal market goes from the previous version servers is people put stuff up for sale, and others can buy that. Here on the 1.10 pixelmon server, there isn't much to sell. Pokemon are the main focus, not the building. Other resources can be tediously mined, gathered, and sold, but it still doesn't seem right. So, what if we remove players from the equation and have server side listings for every resource, that way people won't need to bother gathering materials for their builds. The money can be synced with in game coins that are rewarded for winning matches with npc's, or from voting, and people can purchase their supplies from market via different catagories. Stone, stained glass, temple blocks, netherrack, and even held items and accessories. Things one won't be able to acquire on the server would become available from simply voting. It would give people more time to focus on the important aspect of the mod, rather then waste it doing the same thing they've always done in Minecraft. Mine, craft.. then capture pokemon. With this it'll just be a matter of crafting and capturing.
    Why I've suggested this is because I've seen it on other pixelmon servers. It's worked really well for them as those servers have a lot of players going in and out everyday. They don't need to waste time getting dirty underground, mining everything. They can just start playing the mod as soon as possible.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017