1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Planet resets?

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by Fractal_Phoenix, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Fractal_Phoenix

Fractal_Phoenix Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    This is mostly seeking answers on it, are the planets set to any reset timers be it weekly or monthly?

The quests require dungeons on the planets and I noticed world borders also apply on those so depending on worldgen as well as how many go there they can quickly become unfinishable. Some items as well require things that can only be obtained through the same dungeons (i.e. aurorian steel ingots which need to melt down looted tools)

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Hello Fractal_Phoenix,

Currently the only planet set to reset is the Moon. What other planets do you think should reset and why? I will likely add Saturn and Kepler22B since those reset on other servers.

HanoverFist69

3. Fractal_Phoenix

Fractal_Phoenix Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    The quests themselves require dungeon mobs/bosses and with border enabled it would be a matter of time until players wont be able to finish those quests if all the dungeons are cleared out depending on how many the world decides to generate.

At least aurorium (dont know if spelling that right) should be on a reset timer because the previously mentioned aurorian steel ingots which are only able to be had through melting down tools and armor you get via dungeon loot on that planet.

It's not needed immediately but was a concern that came to mind that'd hit sooner or later for others.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I have added The Aurorian and Atum to the Monthly reset schedule. That should ensure dungeons are always available.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. :)

HanoverFist69