1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Please allow client-mod OAuth

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by deepcage, Sep 8, 2022.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I am requesting this mod for the purpose of replacing Re-Auth on Po3K (and ofc other packs). After having migrated to the microsucks.com accounts, Re-Auth no longer works with migrated accounts. So every time our session expires, we are forced to restart the client.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/oauth

I have not installed the mod myself yet, because i dont want to get in trouble for using client-side mods. If this is allowed already, then yay. If not, then could you please consider it?

Thank you for your consideration.

2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    There shouldn’t be any issues logging into the servers with this. I’ve added it myself before and never had any issues. I think it might be already in some of the packs we’re hosting too.

3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Well with my considerable ban record and Sirwill's promise, that whatever next infraction i make, will be the absolute last one, like a permaban for all eternity... with something like that hanging over my head... i rather ask first, then get banned and regret my decision to try it.

So a definitive answer from either an admin, or higher, would be appreciated. Unless you are allowed to make that decision as a Sr.Mod :) Then Sr.Mod will do just fine :D

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    You should be good. Something like this will never get you banned. But this client side mod is safe to use

deepcage and BetaPetey like this.