1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PO2 in regards to BQM and new players

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Fractal_Phoenix, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Fractal_Phoenix

Fractal_Phoenix Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I've seen a lot of new players join on and have a problem not being able to find the new quest book and I always tell them to check their keybinds for the button since it conflicts with veinminer and that they don't actually need the book. Would there be some way to let new players know at spawn or somewhere they see? Or have the server tell them a suggestion when it detects the words "questbook/quest book" or any words they usually do to ask about it? I've already seen some players not stay because they can't figure it out or don't check their keybinds and are screwed when no one is there to tell them about it.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  2. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Good Idea, I believe that the staff is working on getting it so that the player starts with the Better Questing book since HQM is no longer a thing. Thanks for the report. :)

3. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Thank you for contacting us regarding this concern, I have edited the chest on the starter island to contain the better questing quest book. If you have any other suggestions or issues please feel free to inform us so that we can look into it for you.

Again thank you for contacting us.