1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Po3k Can't break grave in hunting dimension

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by Mekill, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Mekill

Mekill Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Hello,

I ran into an issue when entering the hunting dimension. It took a few moments as usual to portal to the dimension, and upon arriving I was instantly met with a death message because the hunting dimension spawn was surrounded by mobs. Thankfully /fly is active, so I activated it and then went back and flew to safety upon entering again.

The issue arose when I couldn't use my grave key to get my items back, because my grave spawned within the administrator protection of spawn. There are several other graves there as well, indicative that others have had this problem.

Not sure what can be done to fix it, but that's why I ask you guys for help lol. Perhaps in the future it would be a good idea to change the hunting dimension spawn into a little house or something just so that one can't be swarmed with mobs and die within the borders of spawn.

Thanks for any help!

2. Zyrade

Zyrade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Let me ping a @Senior Moderator to help get your grave back for ya. I haven't been to the hunting dimension on PO3K, but there's nothing that surrounds it?

Fences have been put up around it in the past, but I know there were issues with people griefing it, since it was outside the claimed area.

3. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    I have returned your items to you and the other players.

4. Mekill

Mekill Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for that! Unfortunately I have to bother you again. When I logged back into the server, I was still at spawn in the hunting dimension, and within seconds was one shot by a mob and died again. Grave is unbreakable again. I'm so sorry to have to ask you again to help me out :( But I appreciate the help very much!

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Sorry, still need this @Mekill ?

6. Mekill

Mekill Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, that’d be neat! My grave should still be in the spawn area of the hunting dimension. Not gonna have time to go on for the next few days so whenever you get the chance, no rush! Thanks a lot!

7. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    I will get your items and place them in a chest on your island. sorry about the late response.

8. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    I placed the items in a chest at your island spawn. I was also able to make it so players will be able to retrieve there graves from now on.

Mekill likes this.