1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Possible base corruption

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by _Kaasblokje_, Jun 4, 2018.

1. _Kaasblokje_

_Kaasblokje_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was messing around in my main base with astral sorcery containment chalices trying to make an automated obsidian setup, while setting up the basics for the containment chalices something went somehow wrong and ever since then i've been stuck in a crash loop (every time I log in my game instantly crashes).
    A moderator already teleported me to spawn a few times so I could try to figure out what possibly went wrong.

But no matter what I try, I keep getting stuck in the same crash loop when I stay in my base for a while or when I teleport to my base using portals or /home commands.
    I think the crashloop can be broken by breaking the containment chalices or the lightwells next to it. (they should be right next to my TIC smeltery)

I hope this problem can be resolved so I can play again on this amazing modpack.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  2. _Kaasblokje_

Local Time:
    Oh I forgot to add, my base location is in the overworld at x 300 z 3000

3. _Kaasblokje_

Local Time:
    been stuck in this crashloop for over 2 days now, would be nice if I could atleast be teleported back to spawn.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    What was the last thing you placed?

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Nvm, you should be able to join again.

6. _Kaasblokje_

Local Time:
    thank you so much Sirwill for freeing me!
    But I still wonder why the containment chalices broke, I mean, I've never had anything like that before with astral sorcery.
    I heard there were issues with block updates, could that possibly be it?
    Containment chalices are really awesome and useful items which i want to use again. (but i wont for now)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018