1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Possible Corrupted Chunk

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by TheFreya, May 17, 2020.

1. TheFreya

TheFreya Member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Me and my 2 friends were playing sevtech ages (in game names Criztoferlee and i forget the other exact username) and we built a pumpjack. When I hit it with the hammer to finalise it I immediately crashed. My friend got near it and Crashed too. My Other friend then managed to break it before crashing himself. Now when we try to rejoin we get this error

Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to get Y-rotated facing of down

Seems to be an error related to immersive engineering problem.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Could you pastbin the crash-report so we can ascertain where the area is :)

3. TheFreya

TheFreya Member

Local Time:

[doublepost=1589763291,1589757829][/doublepost]My friend told me that he doesn't think it's a corrupted chunk as he could be in the chunk that the pumpjack was in when he managed to break it. But it's still preventing us all joining and crashing us with the same error.

4. Raptorpea4343

Raptorpea4343 #1 World Famous Pea

Local Time:
    Is it in the overworld

5. TheFreya

TheFreya Member

Local Time:
    Yes it's in the overworld. The only thing different about this pumpjack to our other one was that it was touching a blood magic rune on the top. Sevtech ages, IP: sevtech.mineyourmind.net

6. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Hey TheFreya,

I was able to remove that pumpjack for you. I took a look around and everything seems fine now. Please let me know if you have any problems or not. Thanks!

Dead_0nArrival

7. TheFreya

TheFreya Member

Local Time:
    Yeah!! We're able to join back now. Thank you so much for your help, you're lovely :D