1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Possible misload?

Discussion in 'Oceanblock' started by misscatlin1951, Jan 7, 2022.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Since this pack is for patrons only. I decided to have a look at it just the same. I do love the full ocean theme and even tried playing some . I ran into a problem though. Now I know I am definitely (by Liraels standards) not very intelligent, but I seem to have missed something important. In the first quest you set up to make a wood pickax. I know that the parts have to be made on the part bench but how do you get the pattern for that? I cannot find the stencil table! I have looked in JEI and it is NOT there in my DL. Could I have a bad download? But perhaps I do not know what I am doing with a new pack.
    Please let me know what the problem is so I can correct it. I want to be proficient on that pack when I buy Patron 5 for a full year!

2. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    MY SINCERE APOLOGIES! I really had nowhere to read up on this particular system so I was not as completely informed as I needed to be looking at a new pack. With no one to ask, I wound up experimenting and stumbled on the correct answer. I suppose I validated her claims that I do not know anything.
    This proves to be an interesting pack.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Hello misscatlin1951,

As it appears you've solved this issue, I'll go ahead and mark this thread as done.

Happy gaming!
    Sov