1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Power Teleport Pipes not getting power

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by Samaell, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Samaell

Samaell Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Hey! So I'm trying to clean up my home a bit by using Power Teleport Pipes so I can hide the masses of machinery needed to convert RF into EU. But the Power Teleport Pipes aren't receiving power from my Solar Panel VI's.

They are linked. One is set to Send Only, the other to Receive Only. They are connected to the corresponding machinery via Emerald Pipes. But no power is being sent through them.

I'm worried I broke my setup because now I can't even transfer power via a direct Gold Kinesis Pipe connection.

Help!

2. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Hey there Samaell, as we tested in-game, the issue was caused by the fact that the Teleport Pipe was directly connected to the machine accepting RF, but it needed another pipe to connect it first.
    For future reference, it needs to be RF Source -> Extraction Pipe (emerald in this case) -> Connection Pipe (gold) -> Teleport Pipe for the RF source, which was solar panels in this case, and Teleport Pipe -> Connection Pipe -> RF Accepting Machine

Anyway, I'll go ahead and mark this issue as solved
    Have a nice day and a wonderful time on our network!
    ~ Kay

Samaell likes this.