1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Problem with spawn eggs

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by Swagg_Toda_Max, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Swagg_Toda_Max

Swagg_Toda_Max Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    After receiving a chicken spawn egg from the creating life quest at the cost of 64 seeds, I used the spawn egg and no chicken appeared. Help.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Did you have other passive mobs loaded in the surrounding chunks? Though chickens tend to be the first spawn egg you make, if your base looks like Kronnn's and my base you might have already had more passive mobs spawning then you could shake a stick at.

3. nalc49

nalc49 New Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I'm also having this issue, my villager egg did not work when I placed it and I have 0 passive mobs bc my chicken died.

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Hi there,
    So I tested this out at both of your bases and after killing all surrounding mobs (both passive and aggressive) had no problems spawning mobs. iirc, it is a 30 mob (of all types) limit in a 3x3 area, which may have been a factor when you guys tried using the eggs, along with other normal things such as lag/crashes (the life of playing on a server unfortunately). Click here to see a GIF of spawning at Swagg_Toda_Max's base and click here to see a GIF of spawning at nalc49's base. Since I have confirmed spawning is possible, I will go ahead and close this thread. I hope this helps!
    -Tipsied

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    3x3 in chunks?