1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done probleme reset

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by Zubrok, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Zubrok

Zubrok Active Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    hello, Can you give me back my heart lost by making soul fragment that allowed me to make reinforced watering can before the reset.
    acause of the reset I had to recommancer an island with ''20 heart / 40 life point' 'instead of' '40 heart / 80 life point.
    (40 heart instead of 80 heart by which my life point was not reset with my "Red Heart Canister" "Yellow Heart Canister" "Green Heart Canister").
    Thanks for your understanding and help me.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Sorry, I can't really understand what you said. What reset are we talking about?

3. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Hello,
    If you could please reply to Aido @Zubrok so we can get you the support you need.
    ~Grey

4. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    In order to make the reinforced watering can you have to cut a soul fragment. It takes a % of your life away permanently. I believe Zubrok is saying that he had his stuff reset, but his life percentage is still cut short despite resetting.

5. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Hello Zubrok,
    Seeing as it has been 10 days since your creation/response on the post and your last login on our servers, I will go ahead and mark this as done. Once you return, feel free to respond to this so we can further assist you.