1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done progress on quest

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by ForgeBoy, Mar 26, 2019.

1. ForgeBoy

ForgeBoy Active Member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    to complete the void craft quests need to have xia armor. but some one alredy kill the xia boss now its impossible to complete the quest without killing the boss and to progress the abyssalcraft need the dreadlands infused powerstone and to find that its like the end portal but i get into the world border

2. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Hey ForgeBoy,

Thank you for making a thread regarding this issue. There is an ongoing ticket about the Xia dimension bosses, and it is being looked at by our Administrator team so they can find a solution, you will have to be patient on that one.
    About the Dreadlands Infused Powerstone, it seems that they are located inside Abyssal Strongholds according to this, and you can search for them with Powerstone Trackers.
    Are you certain that the only Abyssal Stronghold available is outside of world border? We are waiting for your answer :).

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on MyM
    -ggkhs

3. ForgeBoy

ForgeBoy Active Member

Local Time:
    yes i use the powerstone trackers and got into the world border and the powerstone tracker continues through the world border

4. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Hey again,

Did some research but did not find anything related to your issue, although there should be more than 1 Abyssal Strongholds in the dimension. As such I will tag our @Senior Moderator to take a look at it, and they will go from there. I will ask you to be patient in the meantime as they can be busy at times.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on MyM
    -ggkhs

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Hello ForgeBoy,

I did manage to find at least one inside the world border. Most likely the closest one to where you began searching was across the world border. If you had gone to a completely different area of the map the tracker would have pointed toward other dungeons.

X: 166 Y:82 Z: 2631

I'll mark this thread as done for now since the other issue is in the hands of the admins. If you have any further issues just let us know.

Hope this helps,
    HanoverFist69

6. ForgeBoy

ForgeBoy Active Member

Local Time:
  7. Papa_Made

Papa_Made Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Hello,

I have the same problem and do not come to the specified coordinates, because of the world boarder.
    Hmm sorry. It is on sevtech.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019