1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Project ozone Landcraft ore issue

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by dragon87tamer, Feb 16, 2019.

1. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Well, i have come across a snag, i have searched for about 30 mins on project ozone 3, in the landia dimension for the landcraft ores, after not coming across them, i did a little digging on google, and came across there github for issues, and i found one that relates to this problem, which can be read here.

Now as this is a suggestions forum, this is what i am putting forward.

Options:
    1. Put the market plugin on here, put the landcraft ores in the market for specific prices, and disabled ppl from adding things to the market.
    2. Add the ores in spawn and request either Myms ore specific items ( Landium ingots ) - i prefer this method as u need this ingot to make the portal to get to landium anyways
    3. Wait for the mod author to fix the issue, and leave everyone stuck as the recipes for stuff (like rftools machine frame) need it, which are also quest related too - i dont recommend this one.

Well thats all the options available.

i hope this can get done, (either 1 or 2) as not sure how long the dev is gunna take to fix his mod. (once its fixed u can remove this implementation (if added) once the mod is fixed :D

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Already generating a new world with a fix. Should be done and applied tomorrow night hopefully

Fireforce likes this.
  3. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Your awesome Aido :D ty

Fireforce likes this.
  4. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Awesome... But a store yes we could use rak (random acts of kindness) as currency on said store if a store was to happen

WishMage likes this.
  5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:33 AM