1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Promised Land

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by CarryIsMuted, Dec 3, 2018.

1. CarryIsMuted

CarryIsMuted New Member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hi,
    im new to the Server and because i played Attack of the B-Team before i knew what i wanted. So i started grinding 3 days to get the Items for building a Portal to the Amethyst Dimension/World. (Promised Land). But its disabled and i didn't knew it. It's frustrating to see that all my efforts are useless. It would be really nice if you could enable it. If you have it disabled because of lags i can understand it but then let the new players know, that this isn't possible.:)

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    That's the exact reason why it's disabled. The Promised Land is one of the largests sources of Lag for any Attack of the B-Team server. Items that are disabled should have a caption saying there disabled in NEI or you could always type /banneditems to see the full list of disabled items

3. CarryIsMuted

CarryIsMuted New Member

Local Time:
    There is no Amethyst at /banneditems

4. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well as I stated before the Promised Land is disabled for lag reasons unless its a different server I'm thinking of I believe you get Amethyst from voting or you could buy it on the market

5. Slowfeed

Slowfeed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    On our Attack of the B-team the Promised Land is disabled if I recall correctly due to lag related reasons. If you go to Attack of the B-team spawn, go towards the statues and then turn left on either side of you as you walk in has Promised Land exclusive materials that you may buy.

6. CarryIsMuted

CarryIsMuted New Member

Local Time:
    to expensive

7. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Vote daily. I guarantee you can get the items you need with 1-3 days of voting.

8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Not really sure what you want us to do then. It causes lag, and we really can't add recipes. We can technically but that is another thing we would have to put a crafting recipe up at spawn. Since NEI doesn't sync with the server recipes.