1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done [Proxy] Lost Connection to Server.

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by Lost_Drago, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Lost_Drago

Lost_Drago Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Upon any log in into crack-pack node 2 I get either pushed into the hub world or placed with a proxy error. I am aware that this is probably due to a player data issue and hope I can get some help on this soon enough. As well as a question, if it requires any player data changes if it will affect anything of mine within game?

About an hour ago I created a ticket because I didn't see any relative posts on the support forums for crack-pack and have yet to have the need to create a forum post or ticket to know which I should have done first for this issue.. Then remembered that the servers haven't been up for fairly long to come across this as much and seen other pack forums with the proxy error resolved through the search feature.
    So apologize for the ticket creation.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    What was the last thing you did?

3. Lost_Drago

Lost_Drago Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I was within the spawner section of my base looking through villager trades, trying to gather several types of seeds from the agricraft villagers that would spawn.
    I would want to say what could have caused the error was for the fact I had a draconic sword with a thaumcraft enchantment on it, capitalism, so each time I didn't get the villager type I wanted I could get emeralds and maybe some souls from them. Maybe when the server restart happened and I logged out with it, it could have caused the issue.

Other than that the only thing I did besides that was place the diamond seeds from agricraft into my phytogenic insolator to see what could be the output from that, though it probably wouldn't beat mining diamonds myself.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Had to remove your morph data, you should be able to join again.

5. Leon920

Leon920 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    I'm having this problem to could my morphs data get removed