1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Pseudo-Inversion Sigil Ritual not working

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by harryboase, Feb 23, 2017.

1. harryboase

harryboase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Hi,

I've been trying to activate the Pseudo-Inversion ritual, when I shift-right-click with the activated division sigil, it tells me everything is prepared and to sacrifice one who sacrifices themselves (the iron golem). When I do this, nothing happens. I have read other threads that say it needs to be a Minecraft version of the mob, and that tinkers' weapons sometimes don't work. I have made sure it's a minecraft version and have also killed him using a diamond sword, yet nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or solutions would be great!

2. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    Are you killing the golem on top of the beacon?

3. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Doesn't have to be killed on top of the beacon, just within the borders of the ritual. Are you positive you have all four chests filled properly? The tooltip from shift-right-clicking on the beacon is not 100% accurate.

2 pointers, follow the information HERE to make sure your Ritual is actually prepared. Then make sure the Division Sigil is in your Toolbar, or it will not activate when you complete the Siege. It worked for me both times (I forgot to have the Sigil in my hotbar so had to repeat the entire Ritual, not fun!)

Good Gaming and Have a Great Day!

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Kill the golem with something other than a tinker's construct tool, also shift+rightclick the beacon with the sigil before hand

5. harryboase

Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for the replies.

I tried all the suggestions and still nothing is happening. Is there any chance a mod/admin could come on and take a look?

6. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I might take a look later, considering I have done this ritual 10+ times now, I should be able to see an compilations, can you give me a shift+rclick output of the ritual?

7. harryboase

Local Time:
    Eventually worked, I changed the pattern of the redstone and string to one similar to a YouTube video, not sure if that makes a difference or not but at least it's done now!