1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done QUEST BOOK RESET!

Discussion in 'StoneBlock 2' started by misscatlin1951, Mar 22, 2023.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I need the quest book or line reset in this program. I have tries to get this done before and I was told that the only way was to restart the island. I think that this is the third time I have restarted, only to find the quest book hung up at the sapling stage.
    I am not sure what I would have to do but it is obvious that I cannot continue this program since the entire rest of the program is dependent on the sapling being there for the next progression to continue.
    I have been told that everything will reset if I am off long enough. This program will not reset the quest tree, and without that there is no progression and I have to stop playing because I cant progress any further.
    Please see that this is done and inform me if I have to restart for a fifth time.
    Thank you.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
  3. XoCynner

XoCynner Manager

Local Time:
    Can you please provide me with your team ID so I can reset it for you.

1. Open the "My Team" button in your inventory in the top left of the screen
    2. Click the "Settings" option
    3. Get ID from the top left of the window next to the title (Settings #<ID HERE>)

4. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Now I have officially joined a team? Anyway there are no numbers and the id is greyed out like I cant change it. I hope that is correct cause I have done everything that I can to get rid of this problem so I can play this game.

5. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:

I've gone ahead and reset your progress. Let me know if there are any issues.