1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valid Reaching out to Sponsors

Discussion in 'Monetization Suggestions' started by Werwolfi_de, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Consultant

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Suggestion Title:
    Reaching out to Sponsors
    Short Description:
    Let Companies advertise on our servers
    Long Description:
    I think i already talked with Slind about that.

So we can reach out to some big brand and tell them that we are a big modded minecraft network and if they want to have advertisement or something similiar on our network.

We could announce that they are sponsoring the server every 1 hour on each server and make some panels on our website etc. Perhaps a few might get intereted.
    I can also ask around in the eSports General Manager Chat if some Organisation/Website wants to partner up​

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Administrator

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    This seems doable. Might have troubles finding people to partner up with though?

GreyWolf11 likes this.
  3. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    There would probably be some smaller, especially primarily online, companies which may be interested in deals of this type, one example that sticks in my mind is a sauce company which sponsored a small Dota 2 team for a while.

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    We could also reach out to modded minecraft youtubers who would be willing to pay to advertise their channel on our site under a new "youtuber" tab or link on our website. Of course this is just a general idea, there would have to be regulations and such.

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.
  5. egons_ghost

egons_ghost Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    If this is doable I could ask some old friends if they would be willing. We all have you tuber friends somewhere along the food chain of course. What kinda sponcership are you looking for though? $$$ or just a banner?

6. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    The what?... Your thinking to small....

Have a company sponsor an entire pack! I'll ask my boss. I would need to know how much to ask for though, say for 3 nodes of direwolf 20 1.12.2? @Werwolfi_de

7. JamesHowell

JamesHowell Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Every 3 hours; Having fun? Have a coke! :)