1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Recovering a Lost Island

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by kleinem, May 26, 2019.

1. kleinem

kleinem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I'm fairly certain the last time I've logged into this server was less than two weeks ago, though my island seems to have been deleted. I'm wondering if that is an error on the part of the server, and if so, whether or not that would be something that could be undone. I was the only inhabitant of the island, so it being deleted by another player with rights to it wouldn't be the cause of this either. If this is not an appropriate place to post this issue, please let me know and I'll delete it. This is my first time using these forums.

2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Hi.

I just checked your playtime stats, and the last time you have been logged in to infinity Skyblock seems to have been around 2 months ago, which is far past the deletion date: PlayTime - MineYourMind

Even if you did log into the server in the past 14 days, it would still have been too long since the login before that.

Unfortunately, i doubt there is anything that the staff can do to recover your island.

3. kleinem

kleinem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Thanks for the response, Willshaper. Is there a minimum amount of time you must be logged in for for it to register with the system? I've been quite busy over the past month, so I've been logging in intermittently for a minute or so at a time to keep my island from being deleted. Also, if my island can't be brought back, is there any chance that I could get some of the items I lost back to expedite the rebuilding process on a new island? I've invested quite a bit of time in that server and would hate to see it all go to waste.

Thanks again,
    Kleinem

4. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    hi.

I have heard that you must be logged in for a minimum of 10 minutes for it to properly register, but I'm not 100% sure on this as it's something i heard quite a while ago.

As for all your items, the only way to get some of the items back, is if you are lucky that there are other players to help you on the server, as the staff has a no refunds policy: No Refunds Policy — MyM-Wiki 0.0.1 documentation