1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal of pigiron ingots

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Fireforce, Jul 10, 2017.

?

Remove pigiron from donor Kits

Poll closed Jul 22, 2017.
  1. Yes i dont use it

8.3%
  2. No i use it

54.2%
  3. Yes but replace it whit something diffrint

37.5%
  1. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    I would like to see pigiron removed from the Kits because it makes little senses to me that u get the ingots when u also get cobolt at the same time it kinda makes it useless i have never used pigiron ingots i know it gives bacon but thats really All it does
    Or replace it whit something else

2. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    pig iron is an alternative to steel on some servers, also pretty usefull for some startet tools

3. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Yes but the tinker pigiron is useless when u also get cobolt Even whit it Now takes 2 ingots to makes the head when i start i go for tinker use the cobolt for a head and Iron for the rest then to the Nether gather ardite that makes the odd 40 ingots of pigiron useless

4. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    It is always good to mix metals on your Tools, you can also use PigIron for other tool parts. Also when you make all your tools out of cobalt, you might run out of cobalt for repairing very fast.

5. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I only make the pick axe cobolt head depends on if i have green slime a slime handel and a iron crossbar then modifing it whit a emerald and a Diamond and lapis then i get the obsidian for the portal go gather more cobolt and now also ardite that in My world renders the pigiron useless Even tho we get a Lot of them on ress plus

WishMage likes this.
  6. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    but atm we are only talking about what YOU do. every thought that other players like it? :)

Lawmonark likes this.
  7. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Thats why i included a poll to see what the player say it Might not get meney votes
    There could if its plossiabel to make the ress Kit modular like u get to pick from like an ingane popup like when u write /shop u get that GUI op then u could pick things in your Kit like drop the pigiron and chose fx( copper tin or steel) nothing like draconium or later game ingots

8. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Make your binding/ rods from it. IT is a source of bacon.

If you want to get creative.... there is a way to power a base with it (unless thats been removed)

Why remove it? It is a fun unique ingot.
    [doublepost=1499681940][/doublepost]
    I enjoy using pigiron. Not everyone tries to make the "best" tools. Some player make "useful tools"

9. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Powering a base u Mean the pices of bacon u get i Think that has ben nuked but not sure and yes its an unique ingots.... Iam just gonna stop the ingots Are useless in My world when u get cobolt

10. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I figures it would, been a while since i played.

"useless" to who? Because in my world Cobalt is useless. So should that be replaced with something?

11. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    potato preference?, also, i don't use it, but it is just that i don't know how to make it usefull.

12. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Honestly I would vote to remove lead or silver as I normally find them just as useless, and I've never understood why the resource kit includes both lead and silver but not tin or copper..?

Kazeodori likes this.
  13. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    But why remove something just because some people don't use it? It's not hurting anything to have it there, just throw it away if you don't want it ;)
    Although I do agree that tin and copper are more useful then lead and silver in most cases for me, but you don't have to remove lead and silver to add tin and copper

Timmypwn likes this.
  14. CatArcher

CatArcher Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    invalid poll. Potato choice is missing. invalid poll.
    although,you can replace parts dude.
    replace slime with pig iron, keep both modifiers.

15. Rekalty

Rekalty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Pig Iron has a use? I played most servers on MYM, have yet to find a use for Pig Iron. The rest of the materials are good, could use some Copper and Tin in place of Pig Iron maybe, but that's about it.

16. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    No if u replace the slime handel whit pigiron u lose slimey and get tasty that how it is
    [doublepost=1499750763][/doublepost]
    Theres a use for lead and silver u can make armor and tools od it they mey not be good but they Are tools

17. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I really don't use pigiron much myself either.

Not all packs let you replace parts.

Tin and copper make much more sense as well. As the kits are meant to give you a slight boost to starting out, your problem there is that tin and copper are needed quite a lot right then.

Fireforce likes this.
  18. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I would go with tin and copper in small batches over the pig iron myself, but I have the Tools+ kit too

iStarlightz and Fireforce like this.