1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Remove Pyrotheum from "End-Game" item list.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by tictacton, May 7, 2020.

1. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    I find it a little strange that this item is considered end-game. It's made out of blaze powder, pulverised coal, redstone, and sulfur --a byproduct from pulverising coal/blaze rods.

While pyrotheum can be used in end-game crafting, it in itself doesn't require any end-game materials or crafting to produce.

2. Rioghan_2

Rioghan_2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    It probably depends on the mod pack on how available the ressources are needed for the crafting

3. tictacton

Local Time:
    I suppose, at least on B-Team it’s relatively easy to obtain.

4. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    It probably depends on the mod pack as some packs those machines used to create pyrotheum are considered end game. And I think the endgame item list is the item and anything created using the item.

5. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Cryotheum, on the other hand, is on the endgame item list, yet barely has any use in this modpack.

6. tictacton

Local Time:
    XD cryothium is like the most useless thing on b-team. There’s a total of 1 use for it, and it’s not even good.

7. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Some of the endgame items lists (including AOTBT) were made 4 or 5 years ago, so they can be a bit outdated. Normally the lists are decided by a group of staff members who all have some kind of experience with the pack, but this might not apply to some of the older lists. My best guess is that pyrotheum originally ended up on the list because it requires some form of machinery to be produced, and has further usages for more advanced items. Perhaps it would be time to consider removing it from the list, but the staff team will have to decide that.

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Pyro, Shiny and Cryo have all been removed from the end games item list. Thank you for your feedback!

GreyWolf11 likes this.
  9. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Thanks for implementing this Wynd.