1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Repeating crash won't let me back into server?

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by PersephoneHazard, Dec 3, 2017.

1. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Immediately after teleporting to another player's location using the /tpa command, the game crashed and closed entirely. Now every time I try to log back in again the same thing happens - any thoughts? It loads briefly every time before crashing, and I've definitely arrived at my teleport destination.

Pastebin of my crash-report:

Thank you in advance!

(And if you happen to see this, JessTheGreat - apparently the server really doesn't want me to give my opinion on your walls, lol!)

2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    This seems to be your issue right here. I cannot get to it right now so I will go ahead and tag the entire @Senior Moderator team so someone can get to it. If not, I will go ahead and handle it first chance I get.

Code:
    -- Block being tesselated --
    Details:
    	Block type: ID #106 (tile.vine // net.minecraft.block.BlockVine)
    	Block data value: 6 / 0x6 / 0b0110
    	Block location: World: (1664,87,-707), Chunk: (at 0,5,13 in 104,-45; contains blocks 1664,0,-720 to 1679,255,-705), Region: (3,-2; contains chunks 96,-64 to 127,-33, blocks 1536,0,-1024 to 2047,255,-513)
    Stacktrace:
    	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.BlockRendererDispatcher.func_175018_a(BlockRendererDispatcher.java:81)
    -- Block being tesselated --
    Details:
    	Block type: ID #106 (tile.vine // net.minecraft.block.BlockVine)
    	Block data value: 6 / 0x6 / 0b0110
    	Block location: World: (1664,87,-707), Chunk: (at 0,5,13 in 104,-45; contains blocks 1664,0,-720 to 1679,255,-705), Region: (3,-2; contains chunks 96,-64 to 127,-33, blocks 1536,0,-1024 to 2047,255,-513)

PersephoneHazard likes this.
  3. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    Thank you :) I'm afraid that means absolutely nothing to me - can I assume that it wasn't my fault, I can't do anything about it myself and it was just One Of Those Things?

4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    No, it's just a block being rendered incorrectly and ticking Minecraft off.
    [doublepost=1512338240][/doublepost]@PersephoneHazard Was able to remove the block for you. Go ahead and try and log in for me.

PersephoneHazard likes this.
  5. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    Thank you v much for looking at it - weirdly, same thing is still happening? New crash-report, just in case that's any use:

6. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Question for you @PersephoneHazard , are there multiple Vine's around your area?

If so, I believe the chunk needs to be cleared of vines @Peace7904

7. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    I'm afraid I have no idea what's there - I've never seen it! The crash happened the moment after I teleported into another player's base. The base is in a jungle biome, though, so I expect there are a *bunch* of vines in the chunk.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  8. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
  9. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    I actually didn't have Better Foliage in there in the first place - I removed it a few days ago while trying to sort out a client-side texture-loading issue I was having.

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    If it wouldn't be installed it wouldn't show up in the crash-report. Please try joining without that mod and post the new crash-report if you still crash.

11. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    ...you're quite right; it was still in there somehow. Which I'm extremely confused by, because I know I remember deleting it and also its graphical effects weren't in evidence when I played! Alas, however, nuking it wasn't enough to solve the problem - new crash-report:
    [doublepost=1512463472,1512410918][/doublepost](Was this forum the best place for this, incidentally, or should I have raised a ticket as well/instead? I rather miss the base I was building - I'd got set up pretty nicely by my standards!)

12. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Disabled connected textures, if that doesn't work try without optifine.

13. PersephoneHazard

PersephoneHazard Member

Local Time:
    Success! I should really have thought to try without Optifine earlier - apologies. I'm in and I've used /home to get back to my own base. Everything looks a bit weird without OF and CTM, but I'll get used to it and obviously I'd rather be able to play the server :)

One last random question - I seem to have lost the in-game clock I had on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and I'm not sure which client-side mod it was coming from in the first place. Not a huge deal, obviously, but it's a handy feature; does anyone happen to know of another that does something similar that I could try?