1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting Problems.

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by ItsNora_, Aug 30, 2015.

1. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I feel that I need to inform some people about some things that I see happening on MYM.

TPS
    TPS and Crashing of servers are apparent to staff all the time, BUT somethings can go over staffs heads. So I ask that you, The Player, create a ticket on the issue as soon as it becomes apparent that it IS in fact an issue. The main things staff need to know on said tickets are things such as;
    What server was this on? When did it start? Etc.

NBT OL
    I have seen are people placing ME drives in things like Golden Bags of holding, Bags in general and some times, Placing drives in Chests and picking said chest up with a dolly. All of these situations WILL in no doubt cause an NBT overload, in which case you will need to create a Forum Post about such an incident, in THIS post you will need to tell staff your Ingame name and what you did exactly to cause such an incident.

Profanity/Vulgar Chat
    This kind of chat can cause players to leave the server, and in turn hurt the MYM community. I ask if ANY player see's such a chat that they take screenshots of said chat and create either a Player Complaint or a ticket on the issue. While some may call you things like "snitch" or "rat", that shouldn't matter what so ever, YOU have helped the community and made it a better place for all to play in. The same goes for complaints against staff members, if you have one please, ALWAYS tell someone (preferably a manager) about the staff member causing issues.

Cheating/Hacking
    If you suspect a player cheating and/or hacking the game in any way, shape or form, please make, again, either a player complaint or a ticket on the issue, Make sure to specify on where the player is, how they are cheating/hacking and please be SURE that the player is cheating, incase staff make an error and ban the wrong guy/girl.

Any More Q's?
    If you feel that I have missed something or would like to ask a question, feel free to PM me on the Forums, Come talk to me on Teamspeak (Go here and go to TS tab to find the IP for TS) or even ask around in the slack chat in #support or #general.
    Thanks for reading the message and I hope that it clears up any issues that you may have about such things mentioned above.

eonaldo7, profrags and Darkcrafter92 like this.
  2. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You need a title that actually says what this post is about.

3. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    prehaps How to Report problems would be a better title.

4. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Looks good for the most part. I do want to add that most staff complaints/feedback should go in the complaints forum. It is limited to who sees it.

ItsNora_ likes this.
  5. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The title was already changed.

6. crazar

crazar Guest

In regards of

TPS: All staff should have watch dog up to monitor our server performance on each pack. Hacing players do a ticket everytime there is a small hiccup is excessive.

NBT OL: Some items do have a warning about being placed in ie:bag of holding. When this happens, it's either pure ignorance or accidental. Yet, we are still here to help when this event happens.

Chat: When posting pictures of chat, this does not give staff a complete picture. Meaning, was the player provoked? antagonized?, etc. With that said though, adding the date/time and player time zone to the player complaint will expedite the review the process.

Good info though mania.

Chetwynd and ItsNora_ like this.